UNDP Ghana Project Document PIMS: 3796 (August 2010)
Project Title: Integrating climate change into the management of priority health risks in Ghana
- UNDAF CP outcome: Outcome 1: By 2010, the population of the people of Ghana, particularly those living in the most deprived districts whose right to health is fulfilled is increased
- UNDAF CP Output: Decrease in child morbidity and mortality in most deprived districts
- UNDP Strategic Plan Environment and Sustainable Development Primary Outcome: Strengthened capacity of developing countries to mainstream climate change adaptation policies into national development plans.
- UNDP Strategic Plan Secondary Outcome: Mainstreaming environment and energy
- Expected CP Outcome(s): Sustainable use of natural resources and good environmental management promoted
- Expected CPAP Outputs: National and local systems for emergency preparedness, disaster prevention, response and mitigation
- Implementing Partner: Ministry of Health
- Implementing Entity/Responsible Partners: United Nations Development Programme
The Project Document, from August 2010, gives detailed information on the Ghana project: Integrating climate change into the management of priority health risks in Ghana. The ProDoc includes a Situation Analysis, with the Global, National and Regional Context, Climate Change Context, Past and Ongoing Activities in the country, Related Donor Assistance, and a Barrier Analysis. Also included is the Project Strategy, Operational Approach, Results and Resources Framework, Budget and Annual Work Plan, Management Arrangements and Coordination Structures, the Monitoring Framework and Evaluation and the Legal Context.