BTOR - Benin, Saliou Toure (20-25 Nov 2016)
Purpose/Objective of Mission:
- To participate in the Inception Workshop (IW) for the project on “Strengthening the resilience of the energy sector in Benin to the impacts of climate change”, representing UNDP-GEF;
- To discuss UNDP-GEF procedures for programing: Reporting, Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Requirements; Project Implementation follow-up/deliverables, and also to assist the CO staff on general GEF portfolio management issues (ATLAS, GEF rules and regulations);
- To have field visit of the project sites
- To discuss with stakeholders, the project objectives and targets, their roles and responsibilities, and management arrangements; and
- Initiate discussions for the new GEF6 project “Sustainable cities and climate smart agriculture in Benin”.