Webinars presented through the NAP-AG Programme are open to the public and will address technical topics related to the integration of agriculture into national adaptation planning.
The series is organized jointly between FAO and UNDP, along with other partner institutions, such as UNITAR, the Least Developed Expert Group (LEG) and the UNDP/UNEP NAP-Global Support Programme (NAP-GSP). To receive more information on knowledge exchange activities, as well as updates on the NAP-Ag Programme, register here.
- Disaster risk management/reduction and adaptation planning
- Integrating risks into planning and budgeting
- NDC, SDGs and NAP
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Social protection and climate change adaptation
- Gender and market development
Listen to session recordings, view PowerPoints and connect with the community of practice.
- Ecosystem-based Adaptation and National Adaptation Planning: Opportunities for the Agricultural Sectors
- Tracking domestic climate finance flows in developing countries: lessons and challenges
- Integrating Climate Change Risks into Planning and Budgeting
- The Role of Climate Information Services in Adaptation Planning for Agriculture
- Addressing Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries in National Adaptation Plans
- Economics of adaptation in agriculture: Impact evaluations and cost-benefit analyses
- Mainstreaming gender in climate change adaptation planning for the agriculture sectors
- Effective individual and institutional capacity development approaches to address the agriculture sectors in NAPs